Friday, August 7, 2009

Beginng of the Rest of my Life

I am going to describe a little bit about myself in this post. First off, my life up until a week or two ago was full of dead ends and failed attempts to reach my goals and aspirations. I have been working at my local Wal-mart for the past six months and nothing really to show for it exept paystubs and empty account statements.

I finally decided that the time had really come for me to move on to find my calling when I was being interviewed for a different position within the massive retail giant. The interviewer ask me where I saw myself in 3-5 years. I said, "I don't really know", and it was at that piont I decided that I wasn't wanting to be a 25 year old cashier who only had the minimal experience in life and never enough money to further my education. That was the time that I took action!

Taking my search to the net, I discovered that fortunes were won and lost in a blink of an eye. This had become my holy land. My Jerusalem. For months I would spend most of my freetime researching and discovering. I was trying to find my calling and a opportunity that would not only meet the needs of my family, but also meet the needs of several individuals in my shoes.

Frustrated, I was ready to throw in the towel. Not one online business offer had me in their best interest. I opened my last email for the day. This one did seem kind of different. It gave me the option to have freedom and gave me the tools I needed to help other people just like me. I rejoyced at the fact that I had finally found my calling and my purpose.

This is the beginning of the rest of my life and I am never going to look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment